Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Youngster

My thoughts and prayers are with Ron's family and their loss. Thank you for advice and sharing your knowledge with us all.

I have been dreading this post, for someone I never met Ron sure meant a lot to me. Whether it was using parts he made for me, or just a nudge when things got tough in the build, he did a ton to push me through my build.

God speed Ron you will be missed.

Sorry to hear this sad news. He will be missed I met him and his Daughter at a car show a few years ago had a great conversation with them.. He loved buckets.

Sad news. But Ron is in a better place now! looking down on us smiling, and saying, don't be sad for me. I am happy now. No pain and suffering.

I was able to stop by the visitation for a few minutes today. As a gesture in honor of the group, I gave the family a T Bucket forums t-shirt. Little Youngster put it on the memory table. Ron was a teacher to all of us, carry that forward and give it freely as he did for us. Godspeed buddy, you are already missed.

Todd I am very glad you did that, it was a very meaningful gesture. Ron will never be forgotten by the people he helped.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back