Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

2020 T Bucket Nationals

Jim B

Looks like the TB Nationals are in Townsend, Tennessee next June. I joined the club and paid my membership dues today. Guess I will finish old "Sinister Sally" and try to be there. Probably trailer her up there, it is a long haul. Do a lot of you guys go to these events?

I've been to 6 of them, and there is no greater experience for a T-bucketeer than an NTBA Nationals. People from allover the US and even Japan and New Zealand! And there's nothing like cruising with 100 other T-buckets . . . WOW!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have been to every NTBA Nationals since 2007 and Spanky is correct you will never be with a finer bunch of Bucketheads and some of the greatest cruising with many Buckets.....

Can't wait to see the shop and cruise some more!!!

Reactions: RPM
Booked my room today at the Tally Ho in Townsend. Also welded the transmission mount on today. Banner day here!

Looks like the TB Nationals are in Townsend, Tennessee next June. I joined the club and paid my membership dues today. Guess I will finish old "Sinister Sally" and try to be there. Probably trailer her up there, it is a long haul. Do a lot of you guys go to these events?

Do you have to be a member to go?
I am still in the planning stages of my build...but will have one...one day!

Hacker two parts to your question......You do not have to have a T Bucket to be a Member of the National T Bucket Alliance but if you want to participate in the meetings or runs you have to be a member of the NTBA... Our event insurance requires this membership......
If you want to stay at the hotels and just visit with the members or walk around and look at the cars you can do that without being a member of the NTBA....

Come join the best Family in the country that just happens to have little cars with big engines & big tires on the rear....

Larry I am sorry to burst your bubble, cause I hate it, but the June 2020 Nationals in Tennessee has been postponed until June 2021 at the same place and about the same time frame. There are several other ones on the schedule but I am not betting on them happening just yet. Stay tuned for more info as we go along in 2020.…...I know it sucks but it is what it is with this Covid-19 running around.....

Hey Larry, welcome aboard! Why not post a Comment in the "Introductions" section on the main page?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back