Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

5 O' Clock Club

Old Rotor Flap

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
During the summer months my wife and I get together in the garage on Fridays about five in the evening with a glass of wine and chat about anything that comes to mind.
We call it the 5 O’Clock Club.

When I look over the pictures posted here, I enjoy a "free snoop" around the garage or shop. In other words, I look beyond the car to see what else is in the members garage.

So..... I was thinking..... If this idea is approved by our Supreme Leader due to potential file size and band width considerations or some other issue, I suggest we post pictures of our garages or shops to show all the junk...... ooops, I mean great stuff we have besides our cars. It would be a visual shop tour on line.

I have a two car garage that has been whittled down a by the intrusion of a staircase to the added second floor bringing my hobby space down to about a 1.666 car garage. Yet, in trying to make things appear to be larger and sound more professional, I call it my shop.

Admittedly, I haven't been successful in re-sizing images to post here that are much larger than my avatar or... aviator-tar.... cute huh? But, I'll work on that.

If this hasn't been done here before (I've been known to miss things - I was sooo close to inventing the internal combustion engine, but someone beat me to it) I'd like to suggest we start a 5 O' Clock Club.

We could vote on and even award prizes for the cleanest, the smallest, the most cluttered, the most unusual relic or item, the best bad example, the best shrine, etc. All in the spirit of good fun of course.

I’d be willing to donate a couple of worthless helicopter parts as trophies and pay shipping ….. unless my friend Gerry UK or one of our down under mates wins.

Just kidding, I’d just pick items that wouldn’t cost much to ship. How about that for bragging rites? Real Helicopter parts hanging in your shop next to a broom or dust pan.

I’d like to lead in getting my shop pix up first, but again, I haven’t mastered the resizing as yet.

Ha ... I always look at the backrounds ... Guess I'm just naturally nosey.

Here check this out:

Attachments

• A rear xmbr008 (Small).JPG
    A rear xmbr008 (Small).JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 69
  • A rear xmbr009 (Small).JPG
    A rear xmbr009 (Small).JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 76
I like it.
I always look at the backgrounds! It's like sneaking a peek at a forbidden ah, err.. naughty part and getting away with it. :cheer:
Unfortunately I don't have a garage of my own. :wall:
But I'll snap a pic of the "garage" my brother has that I use.

Here is my old one, I don't have a garage right now.

Becky001.jpg

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back