Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

55 * F in Northern Calif so out comes the Track-T

deckofficer

Banned
Warm enough to take a little 50 mile drive on Hwy 49 in the Sierra foothills. This stretch of road goes from El Dorado to Plymouth with lots of turns and elevation changes. Some curves are posted at 15 mph and the ones posted at 35 mph are a hoot to take at 65+. Wearing a ski hat it strays on the old noggin at legal speeds but did blow off at something over 100 mph. Had to turn around and find it. I do wish my seats had better bolsters on the sides for taking fast curves. The next local autocross that has a "run what you brung" division I'll have to give it a try just to see how it stacks up to Vetts and rice rockets.

Hi Bob.

It was pretty nice here yesterday also so i took the T-Bucket out while i was looking for parts. No long cruise but i was out for a couple of hours. It's been kind of hard to get much cruising in between the rain and the fog.

Is that the one by So-Cal T's?

Yes. Friday Aug. 6 will be T's night at Cruisin' Grand in Escondido, and Saturday the 7th will be our 7th Annual So-Cal T's 101 Fum Run. Do come, every year has been a great time.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back