Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

A better pic of my new flames...

Lee_in_KC

2009_0121(003).JPG

That is very nice. The drop shadow really makes them stand off the body. Very impressive.

i like 'em better everytime isee them Lee...............

Ron

Looks great! Who is this painter {artist?} and where is he located? I am not really a flame guy but if I was......... Those really are cool!

Dang Lee !! those do POP ! very nice

Looks great Lee!!!

I'm going to be in your area next week. Olathe to be exact :D
anything happening around the KC area the weekend of the 17th, 18th, and 19th??

Vance

Nice flames I like the classic look.Coupefreak Who killed kenny?

Sweet flame job. :cool:

Well dude, I am a flame freak and these flames are killer! Cudos to the person who layed 'em and sprayed 'em. I can see the smile from ear to ear as you tool surrounded by hot flame licks like those.

rcruse said:
Looks great! Who is this painter {artist?} and where is he located?
The flames were done by Dave Tallant of Daves Hot Rod Shop & Auto Body Shop - Home in northeast Kansas City. I sent him about a half-dozen photos of flame jobs that I liked and he did a couple of pencil drawings of layouts for me to chose from. Dave did all the painting after his "striper" layed out the flames. The "striper" did the blue pin-striping.

Coupefreak said:
I'm going to be in your area next week. Olathe to be exact :faint: anything happening around the KC area the weekend of the 17th, 18th, and 19th??
The Cowtown Ts are having their monthly meeting on the 19th. Here's a link to the meeting info... APRIL MEETING

Here is some info on cruise nights in the area... CRUISE NIGHTS

Here is a link to the Associated Car Clubs of Kansas City event list... Event Finder

Lee_in_KC said:
The Cowtown Ts are having their monthly meeting on the 19th. Here's a link to the meeting info... APRIL MEETING

Here is some info on cruise nights in the area... CRUISE NIGHTS

Here is a link to the Associated Car Clubs of Kansas City event list... Event Finder

Thanks Lee, I'll check it out :cool:

Vance

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back