Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Another old guy, ex biker.

skinny mike

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Picked up our T a couple months ago. Knew it had a few minor problems. "BUT IT DIDN'T OVERHEAT' he assured me. Does! Minor oil leak, chrome pan. Squirely steering. Told I could adjust the box. (I'm a biker, don't know from steering boxes). No mufflers. Loud! Hey I can fix it all! and I can and will. Am finding out the builder (s)did some very goofy things. BUT! The body and bed are steel, the wife loves it. We WILL be back in the wind and rain and no cage. I love this site and learning . A LOT!

Yes we do have a chapter in New Mexico and I say Welcome from Artesia NM...…..We have several member in the Albuquerque area....Some of them may be on here also...….We are going to the Heart of Texas Fun Run the 28/29 of Sept. come on down and have some fun with us...…

Mike

Welcome from St Louis, Mike. One thing I've come to realize: these little cars are never really "done!" We're always adding or changing something. That's part of the fun, in my book. :D:):geek:

PS - Remember: a T-bucket is just a Harley that doesn't require you to put your foot down at the stop light! :laugh::roflmao:

Love the Harley quote, Spanky.

PS - Remember: a T-bucket is just a Harley that doesn't require you to put your foot down at the stop light!

Well guys...sold my last hd in early 90's when the factory lawyers and bean counters went ape-s!!t and it became a store bought lifestyle. Lived in DETROIT and my wife and I crosscountried many times. She LOVES it, can't do it anymore. I can't enjoy it with her sitting home. DONE! We have a T now and, when it's again running...

Hey, you should be used to a little oil leakage, lol... no such thing as a ex biker, is there? We just don’t ride as often. Steel body, cool! Most on here are glass from what I’ve seen. No matter, just a different flavor. Mine is currently disassembled undergoing a major redo. It will be in the wind again soon, if I ever get to get back to working on it... till then I get out on the bike or one of my ragtops. What are the details of your T? Engine, etc...

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back