Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Any pictures of your gas tanks?

Mr T Bucket

Hey Jerry,

Was wondering if you guys had any decent pics of one of your gas tanks? I may be pulling the trigger towards the end of summer and would like to see what they look like. Thanks!

Here's mine. You didn't say if your T had a bed or not.

msbhvn5.jpg

I don't know what type of T you are building but here is a picture of my tank set up for a '25 Turtle Deck T Roadster.

IMG_0659.jpg

Jim

My next one will be aluminum, already left high and dry because of rust fragments clogged the fuel filter, and it was a new tank too. Rust was from weld residual and metal shavings from drilling the sender. Thought I got it all out, but I was wrong.

Yelottrunk005.jpg

This one is Aluminum and holds about 14.5 gallons in the Yelot rebuild this past winter......

Mike

Folks, I could post up a pitcher of my 16 gallon Rubbermaid(r) tub from Tanks, Inc but...

This is in the CCR forum and addressed to Jerry. I'm thinkin' that Mr T Bucket is asking for picture of CCR's tank? :confused:

Just a thought...

hahaha Opps. We just like showing off. Actually, I clicked the "What's new" prompt and wasn't paying attention.

Hi Chris,
Sorry I did not get back to you sooner, getting people ready to head to the nationals.
We have two different sizes of tanks, the 14 gallon is the most common, but we also carry a 20 gallon tank for those who need more capacity. The straps shown have the provisions for the bed lid prop.

14 Gallon Tank (2).jpg14 Gallon Tank (3).jpg14 Gallon Tank.jpgGas Tank Installed.jpgStandard Body 14 inch Bed (5).jpg

Sorry about that Jerry I was not looking at what he wanted...........

I got the wind wing brackets today......Thanks great item.......

Mike

Thanks Jerry, and everyone else too! No problem on the delay. I know everyone is busy like me. Some good responses. Maybe a fuel tank thread is in order in the other section.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back