Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the T-Bucket Forums discussions? Then sign up for a free forum account, today!

Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters                Spirit Industries                Southern Legacy Freight!               

Dismiss Notice
Thank you for visiting the T-Bucket Forums! This site was created in 2006, to provide enthusiasts with a place to discuss T-Buckets. Over the years, there have been many imitators, but this is the T-Bucket resource you have been looking to find. We encourage you to register a FREE account and join in on the discussions.

Blemished tbucket body For Sale!

Discussion in 'Spirit Cars' started by hulkamania, Nov 29, 2017.

1. hulkamania

hulkamania
    Expand Collapse
    Sponsor
    Forum Sponsor

Sales Manager
    1923 Ford Standard T-bucket fiberglass body without a floor with blemish on the driver side around the door area. Take about 2-3 hours to fix. These pictures are fresh out of the mold and the body will be sanded and trimmed up. Retail is $450. Selling for $325. Price does not include shipping. please call 870-425-5900 or send us a private message.

IMG_0679.jpg IMG_0680.jpg IMG_0681.jpg

2. old round fart

old round fart
    Expand Collapse
    Supporting Member
    Supporting Member

Retired
    I need a blimished hard top. I want to hack it up to fit a 16” windshield but I can’t bring myself to cut up a $400.00 part! Lol

3. hulkamania

hulkamania
    Expand Collapse
    Sponsor
    Forum Sponsor

Sales Manager
    this body is sold

Advertise with Us! Advertise with Us! Advertise with Us! White Rose Technology Ting Mobile Buy VPN

SSL Certificate