Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

C cab t

C cab t

I'm from Montana and relocated to Arizona built my C cab and drive it most days.
It's a 23 licensed as a 1923 panel van.
Engine is a 305 or a 307 small block with a turbo 350 not sure which as it came out of a Buick.
The theme is American. I'm a vet (air Force).
I do not know how to add a picture.

I'm from Montana and relocated to Arizona built my C cab and drive it most days.
Engine is a 305 or a 307 small block with a turbo 350 not sure which as it came out of a Buick.
You'll need 10 posts before you can post pictures. So, keep posting questions, hellos or whatever to get your ten.

Jim

Welcome.

Sounds nice.

Welcome from St Louis! I like the sound of your ride, and when you hit 10 posts, I look forward to some pics!:D

PS - You can accelerate the 10 posts by replying to each one individually - doesn't have to be a long reply; one word 'll do!:rolleyes:

Hello................

Hi from the UK.

I'll try to post some picture's.
It's asking for an URL? Have no idea what that is.
Cab t aka Terry

I'll try to post some picture's.
It's asking for an URL? Have no idea what that is.
Cab t aka Terry

Looks like one more message and you're good to go with the pics. I just upload them from my PC; don't need no stinkin' URL!:p

What a great day it ends and I have learned something new.
Thank you for the link
Terry aka C cab t

Welcome from California. Learning everything about the internet is challenging. I have my seven year old grandson help me. It seems like technology is bred into young people in today's world. From one vet to another, Thanks.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back