Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Christmas is Almost Upon Us . . . . what did you ask Santa for

Island Girl

So as a year like like no other in about a hundred draws towards Christmas, what did everyone ask their favorite Santa for . . . . .

Sexy Santa 1.jpg T-Bucket-Santa.jpg

If I have a little extra Christmas money, I'm trying to decide between a new GoPro Hero 9, or wheelie bars for the '27 . . . . . :rolleyes:

I asked for a new sewing table for my upholstery machine. Also that all my kids and friends stay safe during these sucky times. I might even add what is in your first photo. Don't know what I would do with it, but sure looks nice.

Nothing, cause if I want/need it I buy it anyway.........LOL........maybe a box of 'Chocklet' Cherries...LOL

Run out of things I want or need so a few bottles of Merlot is all.

Go for the wheelie bars. You wont regret it because planting the fronts back down from 4 foot will hurt a lot of things.

I managed, many years ago, to pull the front of a T up, with a tuned 1500cc Ford engine and a side step of the clutch pedal.

I'm with lincolnuT, 'cept I prefer peanut brittle.

Back in the "olden days" when we were kids or my own kids were young, we waited for the holiday (birthday, Christmas) to ask for something we wanted. Today, things are much better. Whatever we want, we just go buy it!!! In one way, life is good! in another way, it's harder to buy a nice gift for someone; kid or adult. They probably have most everything they want already!!

Good idea there Gerry,

The wheelie bars may well pay for themselves in the not too long run, probably the first time the front comes up.

It's probably a good bet that I have the power, gearing, and traction to get some air

Wish Santa could give me back the years to when I could wear that Ms. Clause outfit!

Good idea there Gerry,

The wheelie bars may well pay for themselves in the not too long run, probably the first time the front comes up.

It's probably a good bet that I have the power, gearing, and traction to get some air

Wish Santa could give me back the years to when I could wear that Ms. Clause outfit!

B-Day suit is much better with the cool Caribbean breezes blowing ! :whistling::whistling::D:D:cool::cool:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back