Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

[FOR SALE] New RPM 23T Big Boy Body + Frame, Front End, and Rear

spartacus

I just received the Big Boy Body and the Frame, Complete Front End, Steering, Disc Brakes, Rear End, Suspension, and more, plus the MSO from Ron at RPM. The whole package. Well I found out that very day that I have an personal emergency that will take my time and money so without getting into details, I have to think of my wife first and I need to sell this complete kit right away and abandon this project for a while. I live in the Myrtle Beach, SC area. Let me know if you are interested, it's already done and ready to go, all the parts are new. You don't have to wait months like I did for a frame to be welded or built, it's already ready. Send me a message if you're interested. I can take some pics as well if you need to see everything you'll get. It's all still in the boxes new. Including Stainless Steel Shocks and Aluminum Master Cylinder. You also get an MSO so you can Title it easily as a 23T in your state. There's a lot more to list as well, so feel free to ask questions.

Asking 6300 for everything.

Here's a link to pics of it:
I'll attach some here too.

Attachments

• 20240703_081944.jpg
    20240703_081944.jpg
    525.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 20240703_082005.jpg
    20240703_082005.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 20240703_081934.jpg
    20240703_081934.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Sorry to hear the news...that's a real bummer. However, I totally understand the importance of priorities and keeping the wife happy. You may want to consider posting some pics of your frame and the parts. Good luck with everything. 👍

Sorry to hear the news...that's a real bummer. However, I totally understand the importance of priorities and keeping the wife happy. You may want to consider posting some pics of your frame and the parts. Good luck with everything. 👍

Thanks, I added a Imgur link and attached a few as well. Ron does good work as you can tell.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back