Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

GPS Speedometers

Got one last year and love it. Easy hook-up. Only had to be sure the 'receiver' was mounted in a clear space (in my case, just above the turn signal boss on my GM column). It is more accurate than the old transmission driven one, and will need no recalibration if I change rear tires or gears. :):thumbsup:

I bought SpeedHut gauges, they are made in Utah USA and are guaranteed for life on the
electronics. Now they will be decidedly more expensive than Spanky's gauges. You can
customize the look using ten different options gauge size. Notice the right side of the graphic
below. My antenna is mounted under the dash and works great there.

Speedometers > Singles > Revolution

Capture.JPG

The gauge will give you all these different parameters.

Functions.jpg

Only the Speedometer and Tach are Speedhut, the rest are AEM.

FP07_Dash&Gauges_6105.jpg
FP07_Dash&Gauges_6108.jpg

Thanks Spanky: I saved that to my wish list. The speedo in the 32 works fine except I have no odometer. They are TPI so I am out of luck getting it fixed.

I also, have TPI Tech gauges. I bought them about 5 years ago at a Good Guys show somewhere around Milwaukee. I made a new dash for my bucket and never installed them. Just this year I wired up the dash and the gauges. Now I need to install them in the car. I heard that TPI Tech is out of business. I have the electronic speedo type. I ran the pulse generator with my drill and it registers on the speedo so I hope I’m ok.
We’ll see.

I have one works perfect, don't need to buy anything else got mine off ebay less then $100 but i don't remember the amount

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back