Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

hot and humid

rubicon

Went out with the T again. Hot and humid with the sun burning me alive. No shade in the bucket until I get my top done. I've got to many irons in the fire and no gloves. Ran into a snag with the top and I went brain dead. So, I took the top off and started going for rides. I think I have the fuel problem solve, still not 100% sure so I'm going on short rides. My wife caught me napping and now I have a list of things to fix. Ice maker not working, back door bell not working, Ants in the kitchen, soft close drawer won't close by itself. Needs air in her tires, wash machine leaking........aaaaaaahhhhhhllllll get right on it. I plan on going for a ride later today after I cook the filets. Hope I don't run out of LP.
Five days ago my air conditioner died. Planning on a new air conditioner and furnace next year. So for now we are roughing it in the heat. Yuk. I love fall weather with a high of 60 during the day and 45 at night. I feel much better that I vented and I did finish the list. I'm a keeper.

I can relate. The honey-do list is like a yo-yo . . . just when I think I'm caught up, here comes another project. At least she doesn't complain about my bucket, and I take it out almost daily. :D

It's been crazy hot here too. 102-106. But we don't get the high humidity.

My garage feels like an oven and zaps my enthusiasm.

Thank goodness I installed central air in my shop. Pretty hard to get anything done in a sauna. I don’t use it often. It was installed more for heat(heat pump), but I have ran it quite a bit the past month.

My shop showed 106 today. I am trying to get my coupe ready to paint for the Lead Ain't Dead show in Dewey, OK. the 1lth of Sept. Looks like I will have to work after dark to have the temps in the 70s. Going to get some Hot-hot reducer tomorrow. Right now just priming and sanding so a bit rough is fine Hoping the temps will drop before the color is ready to apply.

Speaking of heat, I hope everyone on here is out of the range of the Fires over there, not a nice site on the news, reminds me of what happened down under last year. Stay Safe people.
Regards,

My shop showed 106 today. I am trying to get my coupe ready to paint for the Lead Ain't Dead show in Dewey, OK. the 1lth of Sept. Looks like I will have to work after dark to have the temps in the 70s. Going to get some Hot-hot reducer tomorrow. Right now just priming and sanding so a bit rough is fine Hoping the temps will drop before the color is ready to apply.

109 today.

Did some 2K high build primer that set up so fast I was able to sand it in an hour, I usually have to let it sit overnight.

Hit 113° yesterday.

Of course all of last week was nice. Then these three days I had planned to do lots of stuff it's blistering hot.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back