Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Humor

The extent of my work today was to blow a little snow off my driveway after the neighbor's kids shoveled it. I'm beginning to understand why geezers move to Florida! :thumbsdown:

Just spent over 60 hours getting this laptop back from a 'disk repair' fault with win 10. Took over 24 hours for it to go through the first repair cycle and it went on from there....
Just about gave up but it seems to be repaired and working. Slowed down to a point where just clicking on settings would take over 15 minutes before the screen came up.

Ah well time to get a new one as a full back up. I have over 4K pics of the T and various cars over the last5 decades.

That might be your problem. Too much stuff stored. Maybe you should get a separate storage device to store all of your important stuff. Just in case the computer has catastrophic failure.

Both c and d drives are less than 1/2 full and I back up to an external drive every month or so...it became a matter of determination. Also how many of you guys can remember ALL your log ins and passwords far all the stuff you have on a PC?

There are lots of computer services that will maintain passwords for you. Google "Password Managers". I'm using Lastpass, your mileage may vary.

Computer services that maintain your pass words????????????.

May as well just put them up here and all the other forums you are a member of......

Actually, the opposite is true.

I'm sure many people here can relate:

what model.png

My brother-in-law worked at a NAPA store for a while and he had a guy come in to get parts for his truck, he ask him if his truck was a 2 wheel drive or a 4 wheel drive, the guy paused for a while and said " it has a spare tire so it must be a 5 wheel drive". The problem with this, these people are breeding!!!!!!

Whenever they ask me if it has air conditioning, I always reply, "I wish!" :rolleyes:

(PS I have given up trying to explain what a T-bucket is to ignorant counter people. I try really hard to just get a part number and let them look it up.)

PPS - This thread is so hijacked, I can't recall what the original subject was???

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back