Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

I need your help

Mike

I am always humbled to see someone has placed a link leading back here, to the real T-Bucket Forums, on another Web site. Back links are almost always a good thing. But they can also create a lot of hard-feelings, if they are not welcome on the other sites. I do not want to see any of you negatively affect your good standing on other Web sites, by placing unwelcome links.

Several members of this site have made me aware my ol' buddy deckofficer is requesting his visitors and members to come here and drop links to a new member map he has set up. And can you imagine he always wonders how anyone could ever be upset with him?

Why would anyone come to this site, to drop links about a T-Bucket owners map on another site? In October 2009, I set up an external T-Bucket Forums member map. Yes, two years ago. In May 2010, I set up an integrated T-Bucket Forums member map. So why all the hullaballoo about having a new map? Did Bobby forget he pinned his own location to our member map, or what?

Please, I am asking this favor of all of you. If you are visiting one of the recently-opened, copycat forum sites, please do not drop links back to the real T-Bucket Forums. All it is going to do is create hard feelings and Stevie Wonder can see there have already been enough of them. We're better than that, so let's leave the shite-stirring to those who cannot seem to rise above it.

When he ask for someone to do that I told him that was not a good idea but you know Bob..........

Mike

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back