Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Lights!

tfeverfred

What are you running or what would you like to use? I'm thinking plain, black dietz for mine. That chrome grill shell is enough for me, up there.:lol:

lights.jpg

Those are timeless Fred, look good on everything. I am running some old BLC lights on my T and my Son is running BLC's also, but a different model. Dan just bought a set of the repop 682 C lights for his '29 that have the turnsignal on top.

Don

Those repop Guides are nice! Really solves the "Where do I put the signal lights?" problem. With style, too.:)

Fred, I'm running the same thing your thinking of, but in chrome. Here's the pic off the 'puter that shows them the best with the chrome shell.

100_1673.jpg

tfeverfred said:
What are you running or what would you like to use? I'm thinking plain, black dietz for mine. That chrome grill shell is enough for me, up there.:)

lights.jpg

Fred...

I've got a pair of older Dietz, not perfect, but good condition... yours for shipping costs if you want them... bulbs included! :D

LumenAl said:
Fred...

I've got a pair of older Dietz, not perfect, but good condition... yours for shipping costs if you want them... bulbs included! :)

I'll take 'em! PM sent.

Karma flowing big time!

I'm thinking about running the square kind on my C-cab:confused:

but then again, those Dietz style round ones are the poop:yay::):D

Vance

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back