Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Limb fell on my lawn tractor last night

rooster57

Non T related but a limb fell on my lawn tractor

Man a huge limb bounced off the hood of my lawn tractor last night had a mini tornado i think.. I called Johndeere and 300.00 i dont think so. So i did a hilbill repair. And any hood needs a scoop RIGHT!!!!

I never leave it out its 20 years old. Cant believe the luck.

I just checked the Enid news online and saw that a tornado did some damage in North Enid. I used to live just north of North Enid in a tornado magnet. The article dodn't give too much information on the location of the tornado but I think it would have been south of my old abode. Oklahoma can be an exciting place in the spring.

Rooster You don't live close to a trailer park do you? Because this is where tornados start.

Mobile homes are what I was talking about when I said tornado magnet.

OK to be politically correct they are manufactured homes.

Dawm thats cool....ta ke a pic and send it in to the factory....will probably be a option next year.......................

what's next for the JD Rooster? i think i know where you can score a set of aluminum golf cart wheels ... lol

Ron

PS) how about a whale tail spoiler.....

If i can get 5th gear workin i will need a whaletail. My ole green machine needs a trans axel ,but just like the warden i take it slow with her and dont expect much and she gets the job done. . I was going to buy me a dixon this year but that old kohler just wont die i hate to replace something thats still workin. ARG

rooster57 said:
If i can get 5th gear workin i will need a whaletail. My ole green machine needs a trans axel ,but just like the warden i take it slow with her and dont expect much and she gets the job done. . I was going to buy me a dixon this year but that old kohler just wont die i hate to replace something thats still workin. ARG

You can get those transaxles pretty cheap if you find the right guy! Whats the specs on it? 100 series, etc...

Its an STX38 with a peerless axel. i think i got it in 90 or 91

[ame=[media=youtube]ff1EGEl3ROs[/media] - Lawn Mower Racing Finland Winter Tournament 2009[/ame]

Heres your lawnmower in the second generation

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back