Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Lov'in my new 23 T Bucket

Looks great just take real easy when you get caught in the rain. They are scary on wet roads especially with bias ply tires.

Thanks for the info Putz! Hopefully that won't happen, because at the price of these tires I'm riding them till there slicks! I hade my first cold ride in her the other night. 45 min. At 53 degrees. That's about as low of a temp I would like to cruiz in. Jason

Thanks for the info Putz! Hopefully that won't happen, because at the price of these tires I'm riding them till there slicks! I hade my first cold ride in her the other night. 45 min. At 53 degrees. That's about as low of a temp I would like to cruiz in. Jason

hahaha a small lap blanket will do you wonders on the cool nights.

They also help during the cold fall days!!

Thanks everyone! I will try to send more picks retired49. New at this stuff. Keeper where were u when I needed u. Definatly will keep a blanket for those occations!would like 2 see more picss of ur buckets 2 they look awsom!as u c not the greatest speller but not illiterate believe it or not. Just had a sound system put in it. Needed jams.View attachment 6504

Took bucket to work a balmy 25 look at the frost on the grass. A little chilly. You might not believe it people where giving me weird looks that morning only about 5 miles though.
25degreesint002.jpg

U da man! I'll have 2 work my way down 2 that temp. They say DON'T B SCEERD. Like the pic nice Bucket!

Nice Bucket! An option I found works great for those cold drives is a small 12v portable heater. They're sold here (in WI) at many stores, the cheapest I've found has been Menards, a local hardware store. I'm sure they're probably cheaper on ebay. I've seen them anywhere from $15-$30. They're typically labeled as a window defroster or similar. Basically a small electric heater built into a fan. Plug it into the cig lighter, hang it under the dash, and point it where you want a warm air flow. Hope it helps!

Did you make pouches on inside the doors or buy them [if so where did you buy them at ???? Thank you....

Just went 2 first car show. Had a blast & won a trophy 2 boot!2012-05-199514.00.30.jpg

Attachments

• 2012-05-199514.00.30.jpg
    2012-05-199514.00.30.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 10
can we see some pics of the interior please ,,,looks great jason
Wow retired 49!!! Just popped up ur avitar bigger & saw it has the Ford Muscel. I'm envious! Very Niiiiiiiiiiice. Mabee 1 Day if I get an extra 10-12 grand I can switch my Chevy powerplant to what it should be. But for now it is what it is & I love the bucket. Can't imagine keeping that on the road at max power. U must go threw some tires or have a lot of willpower.

You can use motorcycle heated jacket liners, I use mine down to the mid 30's, on the bike, (don't want to go out if it's any colder, ice on the road) You can get gloves and pants liners too. http://gerbing.com/Products/liners.php

Thanks HenryT and all that replied! Looks like driving in the cold isn't a problem unless u let it be!! Ride & enjoy !

i ought seat heaters from speedway 99.00 each side they have high and low and they are weatherproof. the wife loves it

I'm using a 23K BTU heater with a 3 speed blower from Summit.

IMG_2449.jpg

Jim

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back