Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

More of a reintroduction

Tundrajax

Hello all again!
After a 2 year hiatus due to my job keeping me on the road. I changed jobs and moved across the country from Michigan to Tampa, Florida. I will now have plenty of time to work on and finish my 27. So get ready for a bunch of questions :) while I make progress on my build.

Wow, quite a move! There are some bucketheads in your area, so I'm sure they'll chime in. Welcome back!

Welcome! Michigan to St. Petersburg, FL here! I have a bucket under construction. I hope to test drive it by the end of this year.

I see you are taking care of our veterans ..... Thank You !
Correct! I get the honor to taking care of my fellow brothers and sisters from all generations at the Tampa VA hospital. The stories I've have been told through the years will always stay with me as well as sharing my experiences with them. I met a gentleman who was in the same unit as me but 40 years apart which was cool because I heard of some of the stories by people who I was in the unit but never thought I would hear the same and other stories from someone of when it happened.

Like I always say” Every place around the county has something”. Hot, cold, snow, humidity, wild fires, tornados, hurricanes, alligators in your swimming pool. I’m sure there is more. I just can’t think of any. I’m in Chicago. Right now it’s colder than a well diggers ankle! 22° this morning. No bucket rides today or for the next 4-5 months.

Welcome from west central coast florida , i sold my T Bucket recently but i have had a lot of problems hope i can help , may have to shave that beard by May

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back