Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

new from Ohio

ba49

Hi everyone, I'm new to T-buckets from Ohio. I am picking up my new toy tomorrow.I have been checking out your site for the last few days and it is a goldmine of info.

Welcome, from a former Buckeye.

That's exactly what I said when I found the site. Welcome!

Ron

Welcome from Northern Illinois.

Welcome again from Florida, the other coast this time

Welcome :ciao:

Welcome from northern Wisconsin OK you have had your bucket for 24 hours and no pics :nono: can't wait

I finally got some pics of my new ride. It was built in 1981. I don't know who made the body or chassis. It has a 70s 350 that the po. added a mild cam and Eldelbrock intake manifold. He replaced the heads with some he said were higher performace that have two triangles on the front? I think he said they were 62cc? It also has a Chrysler posi 489 rear end with I believe a 355 gear and drum brakes. The trans is a TH350 with a rachet shifter. Not sure who made it. The gauges are Classic instrument. It needs carpet but the seats are fairly good.
It has a 6 gal. tank. Can anybody tell me what the spindles are as I may add some front brakes? It actually drives pretty good with no shimmy or bounce at least up to 65mph. Steering is also very easy any easy to control.

Bill

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 31
  • MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 33
I would need a closer picture to be sure but they look like '32, 3 or 4's.

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back