Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Nov 30 Ride Up North

ellis8500

Got my ride in this morning before the cold front comes through. 70 in St. Louis, 30 in Kansas City. Supposed to drop into 40's in the next few hours. Felt good. Gotta take advantage of these days when ya live where it snows in the winter. You guys in Florida have it good this time of year.

Got my ride in this morning before the cold front comes through. 70 in St. Louis, 30 in Kansas City. Supposed to drop into 40's in the next few hours. Felt good. Gotta take advantage of these days when ya live where it snows in the winter. You guys in Florida have it good this time of year.
Just went to a swap meet this morning. The local MuscleCar Museum sponsors one at the end of every month here in Punta Gorda. No buckets here this morning, but as soon as all the Northerners get down here they will be flocking in!!

Hit 74 here to day, but 36 now, with a low tonight of 25. My wife is a dedicated runner, so it will be 25 when she gets her 10 miles done in the morning before she goes to work. I like my hobby much more than do I hers.
Lee

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back