Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

NTBA 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron, are you planning on attending the Florida Fun Run?

Jim

Jim I will not be able to make it. I will be at the one in Pigeon Forge as it if just about 3 miles from us.
I can't argue with your logic. LOL

Jim

Hey Jim, I'm planning to come to the Ocala event. Are you going to be there? Maybe we'll finally get to meet after all these years!

Reactions: RPM
Hey Jim, I'm planning to come to the Ocala event. Are you going to be there? Maybe we'll finally get to meet after all these years!
I sure hope so, Lee. I'm planning on driving my T with my wife following me with several parts that I might be able to unload to some guys that are building a T. Parts like split wish bones, grill shells, front disc brakes, leaf springs, shocks and assorted stuff. There are many other smaller parts also. I'm not going to build another ride so perhaps I can help someone else in their parts hunt. I don't really want the hassle of trying to ship this stuff so maybe I can get rid of it there.

Jim

Where exactly is the Florida Fun Run held in Ocala, FL? I think I'd like to try to make it up there if I can.

Here's a tentative schedule from one of the host bucketheads:

Thursday 4/20/17 9:15 AM National Parts Depot Museum
1:15 PM Cruise to Pleasant Acres Horse Farm
6:30 PM Scoop's Ice Cream Cruise

Friday 4/21/17 9:00 AM Daytona Beach Cruise
(Lunch at Racing's North Turn Bar and Grill)
Carriage Museum, an option for anyone not going to Daytona

Saturday 4/22/17 9:00AM Don Garlits Museum / Poker Run
12:00PM Cruise to Brownwood in the Villages for lunch/shopping/Ice Cream/Poker Run
This cruise leaves from Big Daddy's Museum

Total miles for scheduled cruises is approximately 320

There will be about 350 miles of cruising and several tours along with a short show & shine & lots of Ice Cream runs.....At least that is what I have been told.......

Spanky you can type faster than me...............

Here's a tentative schedule from one of the host bucketheads:

Thursday 4/20/17 9:15 AM National Parts Depot Museum
1:15 PM Cruise to Pleasant Acres Horse Farm
6:30 PM Scoop's Ice Cream Cruise

Friday 4/21/17 9:00 AM Daytona Beach Cruise
(Lunch at Racing's North Turn Bar and Grill)
Carriage Museum, an option for anyone not going to Daytona

Saturday 4/22/17 9:00AM Don Garlits Museum / Poker Run
12:00PM Cruise to Brownwood in the Villages for lunch/shopping/Ice Cream/Poker Run
This cruise leaves from Big Daddy's Museum

Total miles for scheduled cruises is approximately 320
Woohoo!!!!

This needs a stop in Western PA or Eastern Ohio!!
Someone needs to start the ball rolling to get one in your area......There is info on the website www.nationaltbucketalliance.com that help you get started. Some of the officers of the NTBA will be glad to answer questions......We really need someone on the ground in that area to start.......Go for it you might be surprised who all might show up........The Fun Run in Ocala FL in April will have a great turnout....

Mike SAA of the NTBA.

Hmmm...I guess you are right on that one. When you say " we really need someone on the ground", It leaves me wondering what kind of time I would need to commit to be that guy. I have some thoughts on locations in the area. The big one that slaps me in the face is Summit Racing in Ohio. They have a big parking lot and do things like this often. Also, I'm sure that Pittsburgh has some places, but I'm not sure I'd want a bunch of buckets driving around there with the frequency of traffic accidents that already occur.

I can put you in touch with some folks that have put a Fun Run on in the past 12 months if you would like to talk to them about what they had to do....You will be best served to attend one that may be close to you and see it first hand so to speak......They are a lot of Fun but they do require some leg work......The Nationals too be held in June this year in Carson City NV would be a great place to start.......We also have one set up in Green Bay in July 2017............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back