Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Photo bucket

Ronson

I just joined photo bucket recently. I am getting so much email from photo bucket on all kinds of things. Anyone else have the same problem ? Thx Ronson

I've been getting a lot of junk mail from them recently also. I just dump it and forget about it.

Jim

put them on your 'block senders' list.

I have started getting a lot of advertisements, etc on a Hotmail email account lately. As I only use it for old military unit friends I have to believe either one of them has been hacked or Hotmail is now doing that. I have had this account for years and never do anything with it but direct email to a very small group of Rotorheads. A real love-hate relationship with computers in general.

George

I get nothing from them......maybe go in the setting section in photo bucket and check what you have checked under "notifications". I have everything unselected.

I'm finally able to post some pictures. Not sure what I'm IMG_0414.JPG doing but it's working. I posted some pictures on a brake post.

Wow, Ronson . . . looking good! I assume the power plant of choice will be the 350, correct?

Here's where I'm at. Sorry the pictures are not in order. Some would show and some I had to redo. Here's a photo of my monster 572 inches methanol blown motor. Was used in tractor pulls. 5 gallons on methanol in 300 feet. I'm using a 350IMG_0315.JPG

Just a tip. If you are going to add torque straps to the diff, keep away from a 45* angle.
Cant quite see but the front surface of the lower Xmember looks just right.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back