Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Ray Turner

Ray

Thank you for having me, I love T buckets, and mine is an all steel 27T with a chevy 383, 480hp. Ford 9" 373 gears and a turbo 350 trans. Looking fwd to meeting more bucket heads.

Ray, those specs are the same as mine. What stall converter are you running?

Welcome aboard from the sunny, but sometimes hurricane prone, Caribbean.

Building a Spirit '27 myself, so always happy to see a new '27 onboard . . .

Darlene

Welcome aboard from the sunny, but sometimes hurricane prone, Caribbean.

Building a Spirit '27 myself, so always happy to see a new '27 onboard . . .

Darlene
Thank you Darlene for the warm welcome. I needed it cause it's a cold, wet day here in Kansas. I love all buckets, but had to have a 27. The gentleman that built it for me stretched the body 4 inches to give me more leg room. Since I'm disabled I cant use my left leg much. More room the better. Ofcourse that led to a custom built frame, but it works. I need upholstery and then hopefully done for a while. But it seems your never done with them because they are too much fun to play with.
Ray

Welcome to the forum from OKC !

Thanks for the nice comment ! My bucket was originally finished in 1979, so it's been around for awhile!

You obviously have a nice car with more room, I envy you !

Reactions: Ray
Thanks for the nice comment ! My bucket was originally finished in 1979, so it's been around for awhile!

You obviously have a nice car with more room, I envy you
How many miles do you have on your T? I know they are fair weather cars, especially here in the midwest, but I was just curious. I expect to put all I can on mine, when I can. ( depending on the weather and how I'm physically doing). Thank you for responding

I've never had a speedometer until about 6 years ago when I put in a new engine and trans. At that
time I also put in an all new gauge package (SpeedHut) which included a GPS speedometer. Presently
it shows 14,871 miles.

I've never had a speedometer until about 6 years ago when I put in a new engine and trans. At that
time I also put in an all new gauge package (SpeedHut) which included a GPS speedometer. Presently
it shows 14,871 miles.
Outstanding! Speedometers are overrated! My wife couldnt figure out why the speedometers dont work in my 56 chevy or my 51 ford. I told her real hot rodders dont need them, because we just have one speed and that's Fast! Lol

Longest drive so far has been 6 hours going to the Lake of Ozark's for an NTBA event. The wife
did a couple of stints of about 1 hour each, but I was hoping she would get tired quickly.

Are you aware of the national organization of TBuckets? They hold several events every year and
we drive from about 9am to 3pm with stops for food and fuel about every 45 minutes. Events
usually last 3 days and have anywhere from 25 to 125 TBuckets.

You are being redirected...

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back