Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Real barn find

SSpev

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Hello all. I bought this at an auction. 1923 bucket. hadn't been licensed sense 1991. I'd post pictures, but I already fail at that.:mad::(

Welcome to the forum from Oklahoma !

Just need 10 posts before you can include pics. You are doing the right thing by making several short posts.

This T is a glass body built in 1968. The fellow that built it had an accident in it.

while cruising an old country road he ran into a cable across the road and was......well end of him.

The fellow I bought if from bought it after it had been spiffed back up in about 71. He mad many changes to it. he passed and now its mine.

Welcome from St Louis, SS! This group will help you sort out your T. And if you don't already, you'll learn to love these little cars. They've got more scoot for the buck than almost anything.

A.jpg

Pictures a coming .....
First one is day at the auction. second is after I got it to run on its own.

Attachments

• buk.jpeg
    buk.jpeg
    883.5 KB · Views: 42
  • buk2.jpeg
    buk2.jpeg
    528.2 KB · Views: 41
FYI I had 16 post. no upload file button. donated $20 instant upload button

Pictures a coming .....
First one is day at the auction. second is after I got it to run on its own.

Looks like a great car with some killer features, if I may say so - the big rear wheels and tires & that cross ram intake. How does it drive?

FYI I had 16 post. no upload file button. donated $20 instant upload button

I've also found that to be true and mentioned it several times . . . probably not what a lot of folks want to be the case, but none-the-less quite often seems to be.

Quite a classic looking buggy there . . :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back