Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Rear radius rod brackets

tfeverfred

Ron, what size axle tube do your rear radius rod brackets fit?

Ron, what size axle tube do your rear radius rod brackets fit?
We don't have one size fits all. I stock 2.5, 2.625, 2.75, 3, and 3.25. So you tell me what you need. If those sizes won't fit, just tell me what you need and we can cut them out. I've seen them where they are not the same on both sides due to tapered tubes, so we make one of each.

We will be making that ladder bar set up today and tomorrow and I'll post up some pics for you.

Thanks, Ron. I was going to call you with this question, but I figured others may be in my situation. After a LOT of thinking and day dreaming, I'll probably end up going with a S-10 rear end. Well, that's my thoughts today. The brackets from other companies were all 3". So, I'll get in touch, when I get ready to start my rear end. I can't wait to see those ladder bars.

Sleep -- one of the NON-benefits of owning and running your own business. See also VACATION. About the same.

But, on the plus side, he does get to work all the over-time he wants.

Sleep -- one of the NON-benefits of owning and running your own business. See also VACATION. About the same.

But, on the plus side, he does get to work all the over-time he wants.
I remember vividly! I still own some ventures, but do not even try to do it all anymore. All of my friends and family thought I had it so good, being self employed, owning a business, being in "control". They haven't a clue! It's like having 7 full time jobs and juggling at times. lol. There is definitely a price for freedom....I supposes it's worth it if you enjoy or at least don't hate what you are doing. I was able to work around and be there for family, at least physically present...etc

I ran my own building/remodeling busines for over 30 years , 12-16 hr. days , 6-7 day weeks were the norm, the only hard & fast rule was once a year , the whole family went on vacation , 10 days to 2 weeks , no cellphone , no computers , no TV , fishing , boating , skiing , all the local resturants... probably saved my sanity...for those of you who never worked for the general public , some people can be real jerks & if you want to stay in business , you learn to smile..
dave

I ran my own building/remodeling busines for over 30 years , 12-16 hr. days , 6-7 day weeks were the norm, the only hard & fast rule was once a year , the whole family went on vacation , 10 days to 2 weeks , no cellphone , no computers , no TV , fishing , boating , skiing , all the local resturants... probably saved my sanity...for those of you who never worked for the general public , some people can be real jerks & if you want to stay in business , you learn to smile..
dave
Bingo! Seems like the harder you try to please some folks, the more they bit$& and want. That was one of my rants, the problem with everything is people! Lol...I could fix everything else.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back