Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Roll bar idea . . .

That is different....................Not my cup but it ain't mine either......lol

Looks like an idea for ORF, his car could be longer ! :cool:

I kinda like that! I worry about roll bars in street cars as places to hit your head in accident. That would clear head and still keep it off you if you’re upside down. With such wide wheels on rear I’m not sure tip over is much of a problem.
The high bed position and deep bed does not look to funny. I want my radiator in the bed so that makes me feel a little better.

ORF, don't sweat your bed (that's what my wife tells me every morning). I got my fuel tank and radiator in mine:
P1040669.JPGlid up 3.JPG

...and it's the standard CCR bed.

When I was first considering the rear radiator I thought it was going to be 26”x30” I think. Found off the shelf 3 core rad. that is 31” wide and 13” tall with 3 fans! It’s for a Jeep Cherokee. Ordered it tonight, I had a panel 40” wide and 30” tall with I think 96 louvers punched in it! Hope I can cut it down! Lol
Do you think your side scoops are worth the effort for cooling?

Do you think your side scoops are worth the effort for cooling?
Probably not. I originally was planning on a floor in the bed so wanted the scoops for air. But never did the floor, so there is lots of air available in the bed. But you must admit they look cool.:cool:

Maybe you could run ads across your rear grill, selling time to manufactures !

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back