Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

second door

rubicon

Can I order the stretch body with a second door on the driver side? Also, can I have the interior covered with a material of my choosing?

Can I order the stretch body with a second door on the driver side? Also, can I have the interior covered with a material of my choosing?
Just my opinion but I would think you might loose some rigidity with 2 doors. Just a personal thing but 23's only had one door. CCR does make an excellent body though.

I don't think the body adds much to the structure of the car. With a drivers door there is so little room between the back edge of the door and the steering wheel, entry is still hard to do so the effort of installing the door is just not worth the trouble.

Thanks for the input. I like the looks of a second door. Its hard to choose when the manufacturers make great products.

My car has two doors and is very rigid, these cars get their strength from the frame. I have seen years ago several cars built with only a roll bar, and that wouldn't add any rigidity to the car.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back