Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Sometimes mom and pop suppliers not so good.

old round fart

I ordered some rear shocks and was told 2 or 3 weeks for delivery. Gave my credit card number not expecting to be charged until shipped. Two days later my card was charged with $65 up in price. Figured it was expensive shipping. It has now been 5 weeks! No return phone call. Always goes to voicemail. Bet I don’t go to that supplier again! I’m

I want to talk to the vender to see if there is a reasonable excuse before I throw them under the bus. I’ll give them a couple more weeks to make me happy with shocks or money back.
This is the first time I have had a problem so I want to be fair.

Don't wait too long to get it rectified. Dispute the charge with your CC company but don't let time expire I think you have 30 days to dispute charges otherwise your out of luck. This happened to me on an amazon purchase. I gave them too much time to make things right then when I went to my card company, they said so sorry, but you waited to long to dispute the claim.

Heard from the vender today. Said he just talked to his vender and guess what! WAITING ON THE DAMN CHINAMAN TO GET HIS SHIT TOGETHER!! Said another 10 days! He did offer refund but I don’t think it will hold up the rear end so I guess I’ll just wait for them. I think from now on I’ll ask where it’s made and if it’s in stock!

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back