Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Texas registeration

Nope, but i had an original 1923 Title.

I had a 1920 registration or title. The girl at the DMV messed it up and my title says I have a 1920 Model T CONVERTABLE.;)

Well I got the Total Perf. title that came with mine, guess it wouldnt be too hard. How about any Emissions issues?

TexasT said:
Well I got the Total Perf. title that came with mine, guess it wouldnt be too hard. How about any Emissions issues?

When I registered my 'glass 34 3-window, I had to pay tax on the purchase price. they also registered it according to the year of "completion" (sp) so its registered in Texas as....2005 "assembled" 1934 Coupe. which means I cannot get antique tags. I did not have any emissions issues, but I know the guy at the inspection station real well;)

Good luck.

Vance

This doesn't have anything to do with getting a ''t'' title, but years ago I bought a old chev-vy to drive to work, my wife called it icky green, she went to the court house to transfer the title, & they ask her what color it was ,& she said icky green, and thats what they wrote on the title.:rolleyes::soapbox:

iajjpop said:
This doesn't have anything to do with getting a ''t'' title, but years ago I bought a old chev-vy to drive to work, my wife called it icky green, she went to the court house to transfer the title, & they ask her what color it was ,& she said icky green, and thats what they wrote on the title.:rolleyes::soapbox:

Probably a supervisor that handled that one.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back