Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Th-350 hard shifts for free.

If you had Boones Money I would let you hire me!!! LOL I would relocate to Oklahoma I mean NC. Of course we both could always go to work for Mr. Money Bags aka Screamin Metal. LOl My dream job is Jay Leno's Big Dog Shop!! Any ways just picking at you guys alittle. You two and Yours have a Very merry Christmas & a Happy & prosperous New Year.
================================================================================================================
Hahaha....hope you have a Merry One bigblk....don't loose any money on the Bama Games....
MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! And a Happy New Year! May Ya'll get alot of premium Bucket Parts!
Well a little late on the don't lose any money on BAMA part. LOL Actually the last two times auburn beat BAMA I won money. Enough in 2010 to pay for a 11'000 lb. auto lift for my shop. HAHA I would gladly send back to win the game this year.. Just kidding I love the lift. Merry Christmas..

If you guys get together and pool your money in Oklahoma or N.C. let me know, I'll open a nudie bar down the road!
What kind of drink is a nudie ? But seriously do they still take one dollar bills, you can tell its been awhile if I have to ask that question. LOL But hey sounds like a plan to me!!

What kind of drink is a nudie ? But seriously do they still take one dollar bills, you can tell its been awhile if I have to ask that question. LOL But hey sounds like a plan to me!!

I remember going to one of those establishments many years ago. They had a rather homely gal there dancing and instead of dollar bills in the G string a guy put in a quarter. Needless to say he really started something. By the time she had dance her way to the end of the bar and back her G string looked like she had quite a "package", if you know what I mean. LOL

Jim

I remember going to one of those establishments many years ago. They had a rather homely gal there dancing and instead of dollar bills in the G string a guy put in a quarter. Needless to say he really started something. By the time she had dance her way to the end of the bar and back her G string looked like she had quite a "package", if you know what I mean. LOL

Jim
Yeah I heard that!! Must have been a sight to see. I just went to the top of this post to see what it started about . You talk about getting off subject WOW. LOL Oh wait it was about hard shifts!!!!

Reactions: RPM
Always thought 3rd shift was the hardest, never had time to work on the tranny, just sleep and work.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back