Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

the 23 t-bucket 429 cj first cruise in

retired49

here is a few pics , this thing is a ball to drive and even though it is not done it sure gets a lot of attention. i get a lot of compliments on putting a ford motor in her. i still have not decided on a color but i have till the end of the season then i will tear it down and paint. the torque and h.p is hard to describe

Attachments

• 100_6766.JPG
    100_6766.JPG
    588 KB · Views: 276
  • 100_6768.JPG
    100_6768.JPG
    606.5 KB · Views: 268
  • 100_6764.JPG
    100_6764.JPG
    714 KB · Views: 268
  • 100_6765.JPG
    100_6765.JPG
    708.2 KB · Views: 270
  • 100_6767.JPG
    100_6767.JPG
    646.3 KB · Views: 268
  • 100_6769.JPG
    100_6769.JPG
    628.2 KB · Views: 262
Looking great just gotta watch for people looking at car when driving and not paying attention. This happens alot.

I had a guy looking at me and fail to see the car in front of him stop! That was not pretty! Your car can do the same thing, so be careful and have fun with it. Sorry the distributor is on the wrong end of the motor! LOL

Looking great, I would make the ft. shock mounts a bit longer, so the shock has a lot more down action, you do not want those to bottom out... Plus you might want to make the tie rod longer and with spacers adjust the steering arms to get better Ackerman... IMHO :)

the front shocks are pro shocks and the recommended mounted length is 9" and they have only 3" of stroke, and i do not understand what you are saying about the tie rod, please explain in more detail

awsome motor , me and my wife both enjoy the t-bucket. my next project is going to be a model a . i have the fast car now i need the slow car and i have allways been fascinated with the model a

Retired49 in that second photo I think what Ted is saying if the tie rod is under the trailing arms, as it looks like, that should be lowered or made to go between the arms if possable. It also may be the angle of the photo that makes it look that way.........Thats all I could see a bit out of place.....Enjoy the ride and give that lady that likes to ride with you in the bucket a big HUG........

Mike

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back