Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

time to make changes on the 429 t-bucket

retired49

well i drove it for a couple months and now its time to make some changes and get it painted for next summer. first thing change rear end out something with limited slip and disc brakes all ready in the middle of that change, second change rear shocks out, change windshield, make a small roll bar, and install a stall converter and i am buying the speedway interior and taking the bomber seats out. so iam getting rid of the windshield, rear coilover shocks, bomber seats..here is a couple pics of getting started100_6851.JPG100_6852.JPG100_6857.JPG100_6855.JPG100_6854.JPG[

Attachments

• 100_6861.JPG
    100_6861.JPG
    499.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 100_6862.JPG
    100_6862.JPG
    718.7 KB · Views: 46
Could you sit comfortably in those seats on a two hour cruise?

yes these are very comfortable seats, i am going to the bench seat and interior panels that speedway sells.

Are your rear shocks crooked and too close together? Could be just the picture angle... What are your plans on the windshield? Something taller and more practical?

i am taking rear shocks off and replacing them with something with a smaller lb. the ones in the pic was just a little stiff and the windshield yes i am going with the taller one , the 14" wasnt bad until you got up around 80 mph just a little windy

I have the 20" windshield and was still a little windy at higher speeds. Added wind wings gives a good look and cuts down on the wind

i am taking rear shocks off and replacing them with something with a smaller lb. the ones in the pic was just a little stiff and the windshield yes i am going with the taller one , the 14" wasnt bad until you got up around 80 mph just a little windy

What's a little wind? That's what makes for fun in driving a T. The vertical measurement on my windshield is about 9" measured at the center of the cowl. It is laid back 20 degrees. It DEFINITELY keeps your hair out of your eyes!

Jim

My wife and kids can look out my window. My whole head sticks above it. lol...

The top of my windshield is about eye level for me but I sit down IN my car and I'm over 6 foot tall.

Jim

The top of my windshield is about eye level for me but I sit down IN my car and I'm over 6 foot tall.

Jim

Jim, do you have a windshield frame over the glass top or is the top of the windshield glass? Looking through a frame would be frustrating for me.

My windshield is "topless".

Jim

I am renovating a badly built 23T.. will be sticking a 528ci up front with a 9 inch rear on camaro leaf springs.. ( love old skool) I have just ripped out what looked ;like a badly fitted off the shelf ( Sp**dw*ay) interior.. and it was horrible.. Just my opinion!

Bubz

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back