Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Wheels / Tires

spartacus

I'm 5 Lug on 4.75" and I'm wanting the narrow wheels in the front and somewhat wide wheels in the back. However, I still want it to be a daily driver and comfortable. It's not a drag car. What does everyone recommend for sizing for the wheels and tires?

Also, where do you get them at a reasonable price?

I have the same lug pattern and I'm running 14 x 6" wheel on front and 15 x 10" in back. If that's too extreme, I know you can get 4.5' to 5 " wide steel wheels for fronts and 7 to 8" wheels for the rears. Depends on the look you're after.

Attachments

• D.jpg
    D.jpg
    672.4 KB · Views: 25
Some other "big wheel" options . . .

Attachments

• Big wheel.jpg
    Big wheel.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 24
  • Big wheels.jpg
    Big wheels.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Big wheelz.jpg
    Big wheelz.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 18
I’m sort of a traditionalist when it comes to wheels on buckets. I like the look of Craeger SS wheels or American Racing wheels. Some of those wild chrome wheels may look good on some cars but not a bucket. Just my opinion.
Your bucket. Your choice!

I’m sort of a traditionalist when it comes to wheels on buckets. I like the look of Craeger SS wheels or American Racing wheels. Some of those wild chrome wheels may look good on some cars but not a bucket. Just my opinion.
Your bucket. Your choice!
I don't blame you one bit. I do love those Craeger SS wheels. They are pretty common, but for good reason.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back