Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Wishing you well . . .

Spanky

Staff member
To all my friends here on tbucketeers.com, I wish you well in the coming days. We are in this together, and I pray that all of you will be safe from the ravages of the Corona virus. Keep that buckethead spirit alive, and help your neighbors when the opportunity arises. God speed!

T-Bucket1b.jpg

+1 for what he said, stay safe everyone, We're not in lock down here but I haven't been out on my Trike for the last two weeks, only been out for shopping or the Chemist prescriptions. From the News that we het down under, a few of you guys are doing it pretty tough, hope everyone on here (and their Families) come thru unscathed.
Regards,

Right on, Spanky. We will all get through this. Just tough it out and stay inside. Only go out when you have to, just as AusBucket said.
I just came back from the grocery store. I felt like an idiot, but with latex gloves and a face mask, I'm as safe as I can be. I guess I shouldn't give a crap what other people think. I was there early during the old-fart shopping hours. Most of the shoppers had their gloves and masks on. I was surprised that
none of the employees were wearing the masks. At least the deli counter lady was wearing gloves!

Yesterday the grocery stores and Costco here started limiting the amount of customers in the stores. You have to wait in a line outside 6 feet apart and before entering, given a wiped down shopping cart. Costco receipt checkers (behind a plexiglass window) won't even handle your receipt when exiting now.

That whole Costco thing of checking your receipt is a bunch of bull crap. The old guy( same age as me) never even looks at the cart. He just puts his magic marker mark on it and you walk out the door! At least he’s not on welfare. Or is he?

That whole Costco thing of checking your receipt is a bunch of bull crap. The old guy( same age as me) never even looks at the cart. He just puts his magic marker mark on it and you walk out the door! At least he’s not on welfare. Or is he?

That's because you have an honest face! :p

Grin.jpg

That picture is precious. I have a 16 month old great nephew who is a very special baby. The little rug rat gets into everything.

Hope all you guys on here are doing OK, shit's really coming down in the USofA now from news we're getting here, stay safe everyone.
Regards,

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back