Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Yellow T is Completed

johnstacy

I think i've completed my car, i've driven over 300 miles in it this week no problems or issues to speak of other that a couple of small leaks and drips of every fluid in it. I want to thank Ron Pope for sticking with me and answering all my stupid questions over the last few months and guiding me in the right directions and thank this forum and every one who have posted on the forum for all the helpfull info available to me. This is the first Hot Rod i've ever owned and the first one i've ever built it won't be the last.

Attachments

• Upholstery 2.jpg
    Upholstery 2.jpg
    600.5 KB · Views: 400
  • upholstery 8.jpg
    upholstery 8.jpg
    526.4 KB · Views: 367
  • Upholstery 3.jpg
    Upholstery 3.jpg
    478.2 KB · Views: 353
  • Upholstery 1.jpg
    Upholstery 1.jpg
    593.3 KB · Views: 360
  • upholstery5.jpg
    upholstery5.jpg
    421.2 KB · Views: 359
  • Upholstery7.jpg
    Upholstery7.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 352
  • Upholstery 6.jpg
    Upholstery 6.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 346
Nice people will not miss that coming.

Yep, That be yellow alright. Looks good, nice job.

:thumbsup: Wow! looks great and you finished it in pretty good time. I like the interior - is that a cut down minivan bench seat?

Looks like you got most of your major parts from Ron? Could we get some more pics? A side view especially. I plan on using mostly Ron's parts and the pics would be really helpful. Detailed suspension pics, inside the bed, floor pedals, etc. What you built is very sinilar to what I want . I will be going with black and airrbrushed rat fink in ny case though.

Absolutely awesome! More pics, more pics please:thumbsup:

An old rodder told me years ago " Paint it Yellow, won't need no chrome" So my first T was Corvette Yellow!! Still have it.

I think i've completed my car, i've driven over 300 miles in it this week no problems or issues to speak of other that a couple of small leaks and drips of every fluid in it. I want to thank Ron Pope for sticking with me and answering all my stupid questions over the last few months and guiding me in the right directions and thank this forum and every one who have posted on the forum for all the helpfull info available to me. This is the first Hot Rod i've ever owned and the first one i've ever built it won't be the last.

Great Job you did a great job building your T

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back