Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Youngster

I hope he's okay. I couldn't help but remember that in the movie "Frankenstien", the good doctor disappeared for a bit and we all know what came of that. Perhaps Youngster is working on a beastly T. I'll warn the children.

I had done some work for Ron Young a few months back, so I had a phone number for him. I just got off the phone with him, and he is in the hospital. He has been there for over 3 weeks. He never said why he was there, but he did not think he would be going home.:cry:

He is going to have his brother send me some things he has been working on. Those items are to be auctioned off, on and for this site. More on that later.

Lets keep Ron and his family in our prayers.

If you can get an address we could all send him a card with a picture of our cars. It might bring a smile to his face for a little while.

Mike and Ron (RPM) please keep us posted on news as i will keep him and his family in my prayers.

Man this sucks. Youngster is a great guy and has helped out ton of folks with his plans and advice. Youngster, we're all thinking about ya!

I have his number also maybe have to make a roadtrip to visit him.

Youngster has been helpful to me in the past. I'd like to send him a card if we can get an address.
Bruce

Just got off the phone with Youngster He is in great spirits and has a great outlook. Live each day and enjoy every moment you have. He said to thank all of you for praying and thinking of him in these times.

Maybe we can get a pic of him or his ride as recognition for him on the home page. I would think he would enjoy seeing his T on the big screen.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back