Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Your forum name

rubicon

I think it might be interesting on how you come up with your forum names? I pick mine because I bought a Jeep Rubicon when they first came out in 2003.

I named my car EX JUNK and got a vanity plate to display it to the world that my car is really made from a lot of junk. My other car is a '37 Chevy Two Door Sedan that we made into a Convertible Sedan, a body style that GM never made, and it is called EX SEDAN with a plate proudly displaying so.

Jim

I like the different names that people come up with. I always wondered where they came from. Had a friend we called Buttson. That stuck with him his whole life, even the teachers in school called him Buttson.

Years ago I was building crazy suicidal bar hopper bikes. And the rest is ancestry.

Back in the 80s & 90s I owned 13 Lincolns at one time and that is where it came from......................My wife told me I need to collect something else cause we could only drive two...........Women I just don't know about them...................

My dad was Fletcher. He wasn't the dad of hallmark, but since his passing, I honor his memory for what he was. That's one of my llc names as well.

Pics needed, please. And no cheating with a link to some other place.....;)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back