Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

10 worthless posts or 1 worthless member

The Ire of the Irish, me thinks? I'm not perfect either but maybe I'll not be banned for pokin' the bear. Hope all is well with you, and a shout out to the SUPER MODS for handling things as they do! Even when Mike is asleep.

The Ire of the Irish, me thinks? I'm not perfect either but maybe I'll not be banned for pokin' the bear. Hope all is well with you, and a shout out to the SUPER MODS for handling things as they do! Even when Mike is asleep.
Hahaha....Yea, I like it when Mike gets on the Jazz and starts swinging the Shillelagh! Ya gotta admit, its not done unless its needed.
I just kinda close one eye, put my hand on my head, and ouch!

As soon as I seen the title of this thread I knew it had to be good. I think it is funny how show promoters can be so narrow minded. On FB I had a post for a car show in Baton Rouge but there was no address. It just said next to Whitney Bank as if there is only one in the entire country let alone a large city. So I throw up a polite post stating they should have put an address on their flyers and this guy goes off on my just like the OP in this post. I pretty much hammered him like Mike did (but I don't have the power to ban on FB just yet. lol) and told him I didn't need the address because there was no f'n way I was going. Well someone else in the club must have seen this guy in action because there was one follow up post with the actual address then the next day the post was gone. lol What an excellent way to promote your car show.

I travel a lot and am always looking for shows and you wouldn't believe how many people don't put an address or a phone number or an area code on their posters.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back