Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

101 in DFW yesterday

GT63

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
It hit 101 degrees in DFW yesterday and summer isn't even here yet. Factor in the heat index and it's close to 105.

Didn't keep us from going to a local car cruise though. :lol:

102 here yesterday......and its only June:eek:

wonder what August and September are gonna be like:mad:

but at least its a dry heat:lol::lol:

Vance

112 in Henderson/Vegas yesterday.

It was great to get my T out yesturday morning, but by noon it was in the low 90's and by 3pm it was 99 with 57% humidity.:eek: I just kept driving fast to stay cool. Yea, that's why. To stay cooooooool. :D

Finally cruised her in when I couldn't stand it anymore. Gonna have to switch to late evening when it gets down to the 80's.:lol:

GT63 said:
It hit 101 degrees in DFW yesterday and summer isn't even here yet. Factor in the heat index and it's close to 105.

Didn't keep us from going to a local car cruise though. :lol:

Hot in Mesquite too...went to Hooters car show there...

Which one where you at?

107 today in Vegas

Your not going to need a jacket here. :welcome:

LumenAl said:
I fly in Thursday afternoon and fly out Saturday afternoon... Hope it's just a little cooler... we get hot at 74 here in Seattle!

Suppose to be in the mid 90's all week. Which usually means 96 - 99 :)

LumenAl said:
I fly in Thursday afternoon and fly out Saturday afternoon... Hope it's just a little cooler... we get hot at 74 here in Seattle!

You flying to Dallas or Vegas?

I hope Dallas, because it was 117 here today. :eek:

LumenAl said:

So did you get my cell phone #? Two one foah, eight fiyev oh, won ate sex foah.

Call me ASAP when you get in, if you can; I'm home tonight and then Saturday, after you're gone.

TubT said:
... Call me ASAP when you get in, if you can; I'm home tonight and then Saturday, after you're gone...

Hey TubT!

I was asked to attend (meaning my presence was required :confused: ) to go to dinner with a major vendor last night so I didn't even see this till Friday... So looks like we will not be able to visit this trip.

These trips are always long days... start at 8:00AM in the morning with meetings at the WTC and DMC all day till 6:00 PM or 7:00PM, then prearranged dinners with key vendors that goes to Midnight or later... repeat everyday...

Only upside is we usually eat at nice places... Last night was Dakota's... it was really good...

I have you number programmed into my cell phone now so I'll try and arrange to visit on my next trip in January... most likely not T-bucket weather... :eek:

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back