Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

1915 t.c. Build

pappabear1973

I have always like Nick butler's revenge c cab. I have acquired a jasper 350 with three thousands miles on it. A 200r4 and a 7.5 Chevy rear end that's 55 inches wide. The last two came from my old Malibu. I have ordered the plans from ccr and hope to order a 1915 body in the spring. My plan is to do a body similar to the revenge based on the 1915 t bucket body. I have a low budget so it won't be a show rod but a go rod. Lol. So as I slowly progress I will post updates here. Thank you. Jody

I need to figure out how to do photos on this site from a smart phone. I can't seem to use the upload file function. It allows me to choose a file but does nothing after that

I save my photos to Photobucket then copy/paste them into the text window while posting. Maybe try that...

I need to figure out how to do photos on this site from a smart phone. I can't seem to use the upload file function. It allows me to choose a file but does nothing after that
Mine does the same and I just sent mike a message to let him know it wasn't working. I tried the help desk feature and couldn't get it to work either. I'm sure he will get the bug out soon.

Bob I have tried to copy and paste. However what buttons I'm told to poss at the same time does something different on my phone. So I can not do that either. Lol. I only make it to the library one in a while for the computert to. Lol

Yes we would love to see some pics as you build. I think the best T Buckets are "go rods" as you wrote instead of show. Drive them I say!!! ;)

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back