Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

1935 dodge double hump brakes

john dioli

Hey everyone I need help, Ive been trying to find some sort of disc brake kit for a 35 dodge spindle would anyone have any ideas, there are 2 holes holding the steering arm on the bottom of the spindle and 1 hole on the top of the spindle.
Ive seen disc brakes on a t bucket that had a chromed front end i believe his name is cee cee?
any way any help would be greatly appreciated
thanks John

That's a nice looking truck! Sorry I can't help on the conversion. Maybe someone here with more experience at this will know.

Jack

John,

There was this same discussion not to long ago. I can't remember who was asking but they to had a Dodge front axle and like spindles. I posted several sources for kits but didn't book mark them. Maybe someone here know how to do a search and find that information. If not I'll see if I can find the suppliers again.

George

Thanks George but I think Im going to use the ford spindles idea, mainly due to someone has modified the spindle and cut off the top of them flush with the top of king pin there was bolt holes for the backing plate that are not there anymore.Than welded on the arms they look good but they must have been made only for a spindle mount no brake deal

john

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back