Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

2008 National T Bucket Alliance Nationals

Re: Past Nationals

rubicon said:
As a non member of the NTBA I have a qustion. I would like to go and look at the cars, talk to the people about their builds and get some good info for my build. Will ther be a place that a non member will be able to do this?

Yea, And I know you can get a ride in a bucket, cause I will take ya for one if want go.

The answer is posted above. 35 bucks for members and 70 bucks for non members that then means you are a member for at least one year. Trust me you will want to join up again when that first year is done. Real simple to even me.

If you would like to get a real "feel" for T-buckets, the Nats in Springfield would be a great place to visit. There is no charge for being a spectator at the Show N Shine (on Saturday, I believe), and there are a BUNCH of friendly Bucketheads that will be more than happy to give you a ride. Hang out in the parking lot between events and you'll hear great stories, and learn everything you ever wanted to know about T-Buckets. After just a year or two of Nats, it starts to feel like a family reunion, and you can't wait to see your friends again next summer.

I won't be in Springfield but I'll be in Albert Lea the weekend before. Do ya think someone there would be willing to give this tired ol' bucket guy a ride around the block? No matter, I'd just be happy to meet some of you guys face to face.

Ron

If i make it to Albert, I'll give ya a ride! Shoot, I might even make you drive the old tub so you will know what not to do on yours.

I pretty much know what not to do. It's just neat to get some inspiration that way. Watch for the stranger with the huge grin on his face. That'll be me looking for you and my ride.

Ron

Youngster said:
I won't be in Springfield but I'll be in Albert Lea the weekend before. Do ya think someone there would be willing to give this tired ol' bucket guy a ride around the block? No matter, I'd just be happy to meet some of you guys face to face.

Ron

I was planning on going to Albert Lea then on to Springfield as that makes putting on almost 4500 miles worth it, but then my youngest graduates from HS on the 12, so I'd have to head out the day the mini-nats start... I'd get there Sunday evening... just in time for the last one out to shut off the lights...

I haven't decided about the nats yet... 8 days of driving for a 3 day event... hum...

There's always next year Al. The prospect of shaking your hand will make the wait worth while.

Ron

Where are the Nats going to be next year?

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back