Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

2012 future cop car

putz

b7370146ec4f49bf96ffabf066317a8b.jpg

new cop car

Here is a car and story somebody is making a specific car just for officers. Actually made in Indiana the police are going European with special cars and speed trap cameras like in Germany they have had speed camers since at least the early 80's.You just get a nice picture and ticket in the mail.

I hope those suicide doors don't have center post so some of the larger O.D. officers can get in and out without bungling their donut and coffee.

It doesn't mater how much horsepower you or they have, nothing is faster than a Motorola.

I hope those suicide doors don't have center post so some of the larger O.D. officers can get in and out without bungling their donut and coffee.

It doesn't mater how much horsepower you or they have, nothing is faster than a Motorola.

Saw an episode on cops where a guy was out running a copter with a motorcycle. He was running over 200 and the copter could not keep up. Then the poor guy ran out of gas so he just layed down and waited for them.

b7370146ec4f49bf96ffabf066317a8b.jpg

new cop car

Here is a car and story somebody is making a specific car just for officers. Actually made in Indiana the police are going European with special cars and speed trap cameras like in Germany they have had speed camera since at least the early 80's.You just get a nice picture and ticket in the mail.

I had the pleasure of receiving one of those photos. The disgusting thing as a lady friend of mine said, "It was the best photo she has ever had taken of me". Photo-radar from mobile-units to permanently installed units are everywhere in Arizona. By law, they have to serve you in person, within 90 days for it to be legal.

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back