Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

Glad to have met you last week. Would have liked to ask more questions, but I was to overwhelmed with all the buckets. Also getting in late Fri. and leaving from Big Daddy's didn't help. But there is always next time. Maybe Pigeon forge:unsure:

Did you get to spend some time at the museum? Incredible place, isn't it?
I did, but it was quick. Had to get to daytona for granddaughter's gymnastics meet. Here is "Big" talking about his '27 and 1 of many dragsters in the museum.TWIN.jpgBD.jpg

Ron, we are lucky to have you. You and others like you make this forum as good as it is. It is great to have someone who does this kind of thing day in and day out be such an active and important contributor. Thanks for all you do.

I was with Ron at Big Daddy's and I even got to listen to him and see all the museum. Boy he does have some dragsters in that place, but I even liked the old car side......Don seems to a real nice genuine guy and he is passionate about drag racing and life in general, we even got to spend about an hour to listen to him..............That was a great tour but the NPD tour was really great also........I did not know those places were both in Ocala........

DSCN3074.JPG DSCN3079.JPG
Really a cool trip..................

Hope I will get to 4000 one day! lol Thanks Ron for the gas tank. Fits perfect!! It was great to meet you also!

Mark

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back