Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

5'6" And wanting a problem. Questions

pappabear1973

Alright as the title suggests I am 5 foot and 6 inches. I am watching a child that looks log but will not be too long for me. Also wondering who in the industry carries the best bodies for the price. Thank you. I was walking to lean towards the 1915 to 22 body style with the higher back. But I and not seem to find any of available and I read that the 23 bodies are more comfortable. I am looking for something with closed doors as I will be putting out a style myself. See I am wanting to do a sleigh style project. also if anyone has links or suggestions to sites to find used body also that perhaps would help too. I know all the stretch body would work better for this idea. And most seem to be stretched 8 to 10 inches. But those are made for 6 foot plus guys. I am afraid they would be too long for me to fit into and feel comfortable. Also who offers Fiberglass seat base interiors. Thanks

Alright cannot find the edit feature on my phone. I do not want problems. L0L. That was supposed to be buck. I have questions on buckets. Wow. Sorry

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back