Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

A big Bash thanks

B.C.

Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
I need to catch up on stuff in the shop but we had a great time at the Bash thanks to everyone who came and all those who helped put it together. We got Martys bucket together so he could drive it and have the rest of the build video. Also we will have a video of the Bash available soon. The dates for the 2010 Bash are July12-17. I will post more info when we get a little caught up.

Thanks for all your hard work, Bob. Without you and T-5-0 (Rick Lucy), the Bash would just be another car show. For me, it was very personal. Spent time with old friends, made some new friends, saw some new places, did some serious bench racing at the Ramada... just plain old hot-roddin' done right. I'll be back next year!!

Lee_in_KC said:
Thanks for all your hard work, Bob. Without you and T-5-0 (Rick Lucy), the Bash would just be another car show. For me, it was very personal. Spent time with old friends, made some new friends, saw some new places, did some serious bench racing at the Ramada... just plain old hot-roddin' done right. I'll be back next year!!

+1 Couldn't have said it better!!! Well done.:clap:

Mike

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back