Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

A door hinges

OptimusPrime

Hey does anyone have a set (4) of Model A door hinges for sale looking to put them on my T project.
thanks....Bob

Which ones, the sedan or the roadster?

Ron

Youngster, thanks for the reply, i would rather have the roadster type, I want the exposed hinge look because my T body is more along the line of a tudor and I think the exposed hinge would look better than the T hinge, When I started out I was doing a stretch cowl and wider body I took my measurements from a T body manufacture building it out of 1" square tube bending it in my bender made some pretty nice bends and it looks good but after putting it all together it took more of a short tudor look sorta like a T touring but with only 2 doors and a stretch in the cowl and behind the seat, Im going to mount my gas tank in a well behind the seat and run an external fill cap anyway let me know what you have and maybe we can work it out Thanks again ...Bob

The stock T hinge will give you the look you want. A roadster hinges can be bought from Sacramento Ford. I'll warn you now, they are spendy.

I only have sedan hinges on hand.

Ron

The roaster hinge is like your common buck hinge. The sedan hinge has a forged rear piece that kinda cups the front half. This was needed to hold the weight of the heavier sedan door.

Ron

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back