Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

A little help

OptimusPrime

Hi fellow's, would love to post pics of my t project but puter is way old and won't comply i've tried everything, so if someone would be kind enough to give me their email address so i can send my picture to them an see if they can post it, it would be greatly appreciated. I have the rear fabed up and need input on a few things ...thanks Bob

Hi fellow's, would love to post pics of my t project but puter is way old and won't comply i've tried everything, so if someone would be kind enough to give me their email address so i can send my picture to them an see if they can post it, it would be greatly appreciated. I have the rear fabed up and need input on a few things ...thanks Bob

Email sent...

Here's what Bob sent so far.
If a new build thread is started I will post them there and put a link to the new thread here.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 30
Bob, would you please supply me with some information?

Where were you trying to display the image? In a forum post, or in the Gallery?

What kind of problem were you experiencing? What happened when you tried to upload the image?

What operating system are you using on your computer? And what browser are you using to visit the forum?

The reason I ask for the details is because there seems to be some issues with the Gallery. The developer of the gallery script is looking into a solution. We thought they had come up with a temporary fix, but they haven't. So I'm trying to communicate as many issues as I can, in the hopes they can pin down the problem and get the bug killed.

If you were trying to upload an image to a post, we can quite likely walk you through that type of problem.

Thanks!

I can't speak for Bob and don't know what process he was trying (attachments, gallery, etc.) but I had to reduce the quality of the jpgs because they were too large to post as attachments.

I had planned on sending him an email about the issues but hey.. I'm happy to leave it to the pros. :hyper:

Joe

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back