Ron Pope Motorsports                California Custom Roadsters               

A not so smart a question ?

Duke

I am starting to make some steps for the Bucket. I am making them out of the old " Moon " bare foot gas pedals. Of course both steps will have a right foot ( Gas Pedal ). The idea just hit me about right hand drive cars. I have been in Countries that I had to drive right hand drive cars but can't remember if the gas pedal is on the right or left foot, " A old guys moment ". The question is, do they make the Moon gas pedals for the left foot for other Countries ? If they do I sure would love to buy one. :confused:

The gas pedal is on the right on a right hand drive... I think it would get very confusing if there wasn't a standard.:D

Yep, it is just as if they took everything from the left and moved it over to the right and it all remains in the same position.

Don

Ahhh...Duke....there's a guy on here somewhere with a CNC burn table that would probably be able to help you out. Ahhhh.......let me think here for a minute.....Ah ha...i think his name is Ron or RPM....something like that. LOL

Ron

Oh Well, The original idea will work just fine. Just one of those things that pops into your head in the middle of the night. Gee it used to be sex, now it is steps for a car. Must be getting old ! :neutral:

Duke said:
Oh Well, The original idea will work just fine. Just one of those things that pops into your head in the middle of the night. Gee it used to be sex, now it is steps for a car. Must be getting old ! :neutral:

It's the Grocery List for me.......:eek: "BH"

Ron Pope Motorsports                Advertise with Us!     
Back